This e-service allows users to pay for traffic fines (if any) using the contravention number, and submit the application to RNP/TRS. The contravention number is issued to a driver who has made infractions to traffic and road safety laws.
Who can apply?
Documents to be uploaded
Steps to pay Traffic Fines
A. Via web:
1. Access www.irembo.gov.rw.
2. In service list select “Traffic Fines”.
3. Click on “Apply”.
4. Fill the contravention number and and click “retrieve”.
5. Contravention details are displayed, fill in your phone number and “submit”.
6. Select a payment mode and and click on “Proceed”.
7. If the payment mode isn’t online you receive an SMS with a Bill ID (payment code).
8. After payment you receive a payment confirmation through SMS or Email.
B. Via USSD: