This e-service enables applicants to register Faith Based Organizations and acquire a temporary registration certificate. Before starting the process, prepare all required documents to be uploaded during application. Below is a list of the documents that you can download and fill.
Who can Apply?
The legal representative/deputy of the FBO
Applicant’s journey on Irembo
1. Sign in to your Irembo account or sign up for an account here. Irembo agents are also available to assist you.
2. Scan the following documents (each document must not exceed 500kb):
a) Notarised Minutes of the general assembly that includes the list of all members (download template)
b) CVs of the Legal Representative and deputy (download template)
c) Notarised Statutes in three languages not exceeding 4 pages (download template)
d) Notarised Declaration by the legal representative (download template)
e) Doctrine not exceeding 1 page
f) Collaboration letter from the district of operation
g) Notarised copies of bachelor’s degree in Theology for the legal representative and deputy
h) Criminal record certificate issued by NPPA for the legal representative and deputy
3. Fill in the online forms and upload each supporting document mentioned above
4. Submit your application to RGB
5. Pay 50,000 Rwf. Payment can be done using through Bank of Kigali branches, BKYacu, Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Cash, MobiCash, VISA and MasterCard
6. RGB will review the application and notify the applicant on the status through SMS/Email
NOTE: If you do not receive feedback from RGB within 15 working days contact RGB on +250788504713.