Registration of S.6 candidates
This eService allows Schools to register their school candidates for the National Examinations. Head teachers will register their school candidates and the application will be submitted to Rwanda Education Board for processing. School candidates who are successfully registered will be in position to sit for the National Exams at the end of the year.
Who can register?
All registered secondary schools with students who are completing S.6
1. Login on Irembo platform using assigned school credentials
2. Input each students details one by one and attach the required supporting documents
3. An option to save unfinished work is available for the head teacher to store the data prior to submission. It will also enable the user to edit information
4. Upon completion and verification, the head teacher shall submit the candidates'information to REB. The system will automatically generate a summary of the application showing details of the number of candidates registered and the bill ID of the total registration fee to be paid
5. Continue to make payment for all the candidates. You can directly pay online using a VISA or MasterCard card, OR select another option (Mobile Money on MTN (*182#), Airtel (*182#) or Tigo (*310#) or visit a BK branch, BK Yacu or MobiCashagent close to you).
6.After successful payment REB shall then receive the applications and processes them accordingly.
7. A notification of the status of each candidate shall be sent to the head teacher. If no response is received receive within 3 days, please contact REB on toll free 3020