Purchase/subscribe for an official gazette
This e-service enables applicants to purchase/subscribe for the official gazette through Irembo e-government platform. Applicants who want to purchase/subscribe for official gazette will access this platform to select the type of gazette they need and proceed to make payments for the gazette. Gazettes will be delivered to the applicants’ respective addresses. Purchasing involves buying a copy or several copies of a gazette every time a new gazette is out while annual subscribing is when you pay a once off price for the whole year from January 1st to December 31st.
A. Annual subscription:
Rwanda: 100,000 Frw; Sent via post office 120,000 Frw.
Bordering countries: 150,000 Frw (100,000 Frw for the gazette plus 50,000 Frw for Delivery via post office).
Other countries in Africa: 180,000 Frw (100,000 Frw for the gazette plus 80,000 Frw for Delivery via post office).
European countries: 200,000 Frw (100,000 Frw for the gazette plus 100,000 Frw for Delivery via post office).
American & Asian Countries: 230,000 Frw (100,000 Frw for the gazette plus 130,000 Frw for Delivery via post office).
Oceania: 250,000 Frw (100,000 Frw for the gazette plus 150,000 Frw for Delivery via post office).
B. Retail price (Purchasing) per copy:
(Delivery charges/post office charges within Kigali city is 500 Frw and outside Kigali is 700 Frw)
2000 Frw for a copy equal to or less than one hundred and fifty (150) pages;
3000 Frw for a copy of one hundred and fifity one (151) to three hundred pages;
6000 Frw for a copy exceeding three hundred (300) pages.
Who can apply?
Civil Society Organizations
Institutions of Learning
1. Access Irembo and click on Purchase/Subscribe for an official gazette.
2. Select if you are purchasing or subscribing for the official gazette.
3. Search the gazette you want using gazette number or heading or key word or search by year and month.
4. You will be informed of the number of copies of the selected gazette in stock, but if it is out of stock you will not be in position to purchase. Please contact the department in charge of official gazettes on 0788684195.
5. Fill the number of copies you want to purchase.
6. Insert your Post Office Box address. If you do not have a postal address, insert your District or sector where you want the gazette to be delivered.
7. Proceed to make payment.
8. Make payment using online payments, i.e VISA card or Master card, and for offline payment, once you submit your application, you shall receive an SMS confirming your application and directing you to pay. Pay using Mobile Money on MTN (*182#), Airtel (*182#) or Tigo (*310#) or visit a BK branch or agent close to you. Upon payment, you will receive a payment confirmation via SMS and/or email.
9. After successful payment, your application will be submitted to the Department in charge of Official Gazettes at the Office of the Prime Minister.
10. Then wait for a confirmation SMS/email informing you when your gazette will be delivered.