This eService allows the user to apply for Death Registration. The application will be submitted to civil registration officer of a sector where the deceased was registered. The validity of this document is for lifetime and it can be used as one of the supporting document when applying for services like Death certificate.
Who can apply?
1. Citizens of Rwanda
Foreigners living in Rwanda
1. Hospital Death Certificate (If death occurred at the hospital)
2. Witnesses identification (copy of the ID card if rwandan or passport if foreigner)
3. Deceased Passport (If deceased is foreigner)
4. Judgement Suppletif (If death was not registered within 15 days after death occurred)
5. Approved Report From Cell (if death occurred at home)