E-payment of visa on arrival
1.Reciprocity - Rwanda will grant visa free of charge with 90 days validity to the following countries on reciprocal basis: Benin, Central African Republic, Chad, Ghana, Guinea, Indonesia, Haiti, Senegal, Seychelles and Sao Tome and Principe. This is in addition to Democratic Republic of Congo, East African Community Partner States, Mauritius, Philippines, and Singapore.
2. Visa waiver for diplomatic and service passports - The Government of Rwanda has entered into Visa Waiver Agreement for holders of Diplomatic and Service Passports with Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, India, Israel, Morocco and Turkey.
3. 30 days visa upon arrival - Citizens of all countries to get visa upon arrival without prior application.
4. COMESA Member States to get 90 days visa upon arrival - Citizens of COMESA member states to get 90 days visa on arrival (on payment of the prescribed fee).
5. Rwandans living abroad with dual nationality allowed to use national lDs on entry ; waive visa fee to Rwandans travelling on foreign passports in possession of a Rwandan Identity Card for countries that permit dual nationality only.
6. Foreign residents to use their Resident cards for entry - returning residents holding valid residence permits with corresponding resident cards will be allowed to use them on entry including using electronic gates at Kigali International Airport.